Monday, November 12, 2012

Feeling Better

I am so thankful I have started feeling like myself again! It is amazing how you wake up one morning and think I should be nauseous but I'm not. You get out of bed still feel ok and just like that your back to yourself :) It happened at 12.5 weeks with this pregnancy. I wasn't prepared to feel good again so fast, with John Thomas I was sick until week 17 so I was prepared to be sick that long again. So so thankful I'm not! Another major difference in my pregnancy is how fast I am showing. I have been asked if I was having twins and also if I was having triplets! I was with John Thomas at the park when I was almost 11 weeks and a little girl asked me if I had a baby in my belly. Crazy! I remember I was 5 months pregnant before I had anyone tell me I looked pregnant with JT.

10 weeks

12 weeks

By the way - I have had an ultra sound and there is only one baby :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. It is crazy how much earlier you show with subsequent pregnancies and the shorter the duration between them I think the earlier you show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations, lisa! how exciting :) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete