Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Easter

We had an amazing Easter! I have always loved easter. Growing up I loved the new dresses, sunrise service, breakfast at church and Easter egg hunts at my grandparents. Such good memories. Now that i am older I still love all that stuff but I really love the reason for Easter. I used the 40 days leading up to Easter to deepen my prayer life and focus on the sacrifice that was made for me. ( I also gave up chocolate, which I do every year) The Good Friday service at my church was amazing and really put the weekend in perceptive for me. We also enjoyed all the Easter egg hunts and the Easter bunny.

Daddy took John Thomas to the Easter egg hunt at his school, I had to work, and Daddy didn’t take any pictures. John Thomas came home with candy, prizes and crafts so I believe it was a good time.

Easter weekend we had an egg hunt along with brunch and kids service at church. John Thomas had a blast!!

I love love this little boy!

038

 045 046

No shortage of treats and prizes!

048

Easter day was church, brunch and egg hunt at the country club and a beautiful day spent outside. So thankful!!

Easter Basket was a huge hit! especially the hungry hipo game and dinosaur swim trunks.

059 060

066 068

076

on a walk, Ohio really is pretty in the spring077

No comments:

Post a Comment