Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Albama Trip in Pictures

I have been meaning to write a post about my trip home for a week now but have not taken the time to do it. So I have decided to do a recap in pictures. We had a great time!!


JT on the way to Alabama

Gavin met us at the airport. So sweet watching them hold hands!


Long day of playing outside the hospital waiting on baby Seth to make his arrival.


John Thomas wanted to do everything his big cousin, Gavin, did.



Paw Paw helping John Thomas exercise



Playing on a hot Alabama day. These boys love being outside!!!



John Thomas and Grace


I took Gavin to a bike ride in Dothan with the mayor which he declared was a race.
 Poor little Gavin was going as fast as he could around a curve and had a wreck. Nothing a day followed with Chuk E Cheese and swimming couldn't cure :)


Happy Mother's Day!
Love, Love this little man more than I ever thought was possible.


My favorite treat. Self serve frozen yogurt!


Sweet cousins


Trying to copy Gavin playing golf


Troy, Alabama

I always LOVE going home! I love being with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment