Monday, May 21, 2012

Baby Seth

I became an Aunt again on May 10, 2012! My sister Leigh Anne had a beautiful baby boy.

Welcome to the world, Seth Logan Davis!
My sister does not love this picture but I do! First time opening his eyes. So sweet!

First picture of the family of four

Proud big brother, Gavin



Seth Logan Davis



JT checking out the baby


Home from the hospital
He is such an easy baby! Content wherever you put him.

JT and Seth
My huge eye opening moment - JT is not a baby anymore.

I am so thankful I was able to be there for the birth of my new nephew. My sisters and I are so close. It has been so special that Leigh Anne and Justin allowed Dianne and I in the delivery room for both Gavin and Seth. My sisters were also in the delivery room for John Thomas. I cherish our bond and love for each other. I am so proud of my sister. She is a great mom! I look forward to watching Seth grow and our boys playing together and making life long memories.
SO THANKFUL! We love you Seth!

No comments:

Post a Comment