Friday, August 10, 2012

Lexington and a Concert

Trying to catch up here. A couple of weekends ago JT, Kennedy and I traveled down to Lexington to spend some time with my Goddaughter, Saylor, and good friend Jenna. Both of our husbands where on the road recruiting. Jenna's husband, Matthew, is the women's coach at Kentucky.We enjoyed some good girl time! Babies, food, wine, a good run and some relaxing. Love! A few pics from our weekend

JTs first bath with his future wife, Saylor :)


Jenna, John Thomas and Saylor after our morning run

 The Hug
 before the crash on the pavement and two screaming babies


Saying Bye


Fun trip to see some of our favorite people!



 
To celebrate surviving my husband traveling for three weeks I went to a concert with some friends. My first time at the Fraze, an outdoor music pavilion, and I loved it!!! We saw Javier Colon (the winner of the first season of The Voice) Gavin DeGraw and Colbie Caillat.





Fun Girls Night Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment