Thursday, July 31, 2014

Adjusting

I think it is safe to say I am having a hard time blogging with two kids! My husband has been traveling (recruiting) for three weeks but he is home now so maybe I will find more time. The important fact is I survived three weeks with a toddler and newborn!! My sisters and nephews came for a few days to help me.

Little updates

Maxwell is a great sleeper at night! For the first month we were up every two hours on the dot but he has gradually improved each week. Last night he slept from 10pm-245am back to sleep at 330 and up at 6. I was out the door by 645 for a run :)

His favorite place to be is on the Eurgo carrier. I spend most of the day carring him around on me.

I started back to work this week. Really happy about it! I have cut my hours down but glad to be teaching and working out again

John Thomas has loved going to camp this summer! His camps are from 9-12. It has been great for both of us! For the first 6weeks of the summer one day a week a sport and swim and the second 6 weeks he does science and swim. He also goes to a camp at the park a few mornings a week. So thankful he has been able to do this. He is also happy I am back at work so he can see his friends from the gym.

Now random pictures…………….

Love, love, love

one month old

005 008

Where he spends the majority of his time (where he is right now)

010

Happy 4TH! Centerville has an amazing party for the 4th of July. between 75,000-100,000 people come every year. It’s my favorite thing they do here. Huge kids area with horse rides, bounce houses, games, etc. The streets are lined with vendors, food trucks, bands. We love it.

018 027 028 029 035

Facing painting at camp

038 048

time to lose baby weight!Maxwell sleeps while I work out

055

Love this boy so much!!

057

John Thomas on the left, Maxwell on the right

064 

Homemade slime! He loved it

072 076

How I wake up most morning, love this stage of life

078 

and it turns into this…………make baby brother stop crying!

081                      

 

Planning to blog about my sisters and nephews being here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment