Monday, August 19, 2013

Beach



We were able to take a trip to the beach this summer. I am so thankful! I love the beach and had not been able to go in four years. My dream is to live at or close to the beach. John Thomas absolutely loved it too!When we would walk onto the beach John Thomas would say "Hi Beach" "Hi Sand" "Hi Water" "Hi Ocean" so cute. We had a great time and some of my family and best friend was able to join us which made it even better.

After a couple of flight delays we got in later than planned and decided to go have dinner at Baytown Wharf, where we were staying. Walking up we heard live music and I was excited to see it was one of my friends from college playing. I loved listening to Chad play in college and loved watching my son dance to him now. I also got to catch up with Chad during his break, perfect start to the vacation. 



First time seeing the beach






Early morning run on the beach


Playing on the beach





Little Tommy brought a friend with him to the beach. Ethan is over 6 feet tall so we though it would be funny to bury Ethan and JT beside each other

Big boys playing on the beach






Family Pictures







I told the boys to give me a funny picture, appartently JT thought I said scary 

Cousin love


 Seth checking out JT's hair, JT really did not know what to think of it




















No comments:

Post a Comment