Friday, February 27, 2015

Puerto Rico

We took this trip back In November but it was too wonderful not to include in my blog. I promise I was born to live at the beach. The weather was wonderful. I only worked out once the entire trip because any free time I had I wanted to be by the pool, not in the gym:) My mom was able to go with us which made the trip. I wouldn't had been able to do it without her! We took a few turns staying in the room with Maxwell when he napped but she did most of the napping duty. Lots of sun, fun drinks, pool time and the whole reason we went - Flyer Basketball



These pictures pictures were taken the day before we left for Puerto Rico. We had fun playing in the snow but were so excited about getting to the beach and sun






After a 7 hour (yes, 7 Hour) delay we are on our way:) 


Life is good






John Thomas' favorite part of the trip - the slide. He went down this slide at least 1million times 














Proof that Tommy was there;) Daddy worked the whole trip while we played. Thank you, Tommy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment