Saturday, March 28, 2015

Nine months!

In some ways I can not believe Maxwell is already 9months old and at the same time I can't believe he is only 9 months old! John Thomas was made to be a big brother and Maxwell lights up every time he sees him. I love watching them together.
 He started sleeping through the night at 8 months. Yay!!! He goes to bed by 7pm and wakes up around 430/5 eats and goes back to sleep to around 7. Other big milestones - he is crawling on his knees (unless he is in a hurry he drops down to army crawl) he is pulling up on the furniture, he has seven teeth and loves to clap and wave. It is amazing how much I have forgotten little stuff since John Thomas. the first time Maxwell waved his little hand was facing him, just like John Thomas did when he learned to wave. I love getting to re live all these first.
Maxwell would much rather feed himself than be fed. Most of his meals he feeds himself - his favorite foods are blueberries, black beans, puffs and toast. I stopped nursing at nine months just like I did with John Thomas. And Maxwell got his first cold the next week. I have such mom guilt about it. Hopefully it will be our only one since we are coming out of winter and will be getting more fresh air.
At Maxwell's 9 month appointment he was in the 90% in both height and weight. he weighs 22.8lbs and 28.5inches



Our first run




Granna sent presents from disney



Brother bath time


Snow ice cream


9month check up





Love these sweet boys! 



No comments:

Post a Comment