Saturday, April 28, 2012

PJ's

Yesterday I was going through all of JTs newborn clothes to mail to my sister.
 (Leigh Anne is 37 weeks pregnant and we do not know if she is having a boy or a girl. I can not wait for the baby to be here! As soon as she goes in to labor I am going to buy the first ticket I can to Alabama! I am so excited to hold a little newborn and to be able to help with the baby and Gavin.)

John Thomas newborn

 A big baby yawn. So cute! Look how loose the PJs are on him.

John Thomas 15months old
My big baby! I can not believe how big he is!!!
 FYI - the reason they are laying on his back because I could not get him to stay still long enough any other way to get a picture :)

I am off for my last long run (only 8 miles) before the marathon today. Yay! Unfortunalty it has to be on the treadmill since it is raining and cold and Tommy is out of town. Then we are meeting some friends at the circus! JTs first circus!

No comments:

Post a Comment