Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Training

 I had a cut back week so my long run was a half marathon. It was cold and there were snow flurries but I had a good run! It was by myself. My pace was 8:54. If I can keep that for a full I would break 4 hours. Keep training and praying :)

Longest run so far. 19 miles at 8:45 pace!
It was a nice day and I ran with the Up and Running Group again. I felt good the entire run. I really believe fueling during you run is the key! I love GU. I follwed up the 19 mile run with 9 the next day. It was tough! Pace was much slower - 9:08. This weekend I have 10 mile and 20 mile run. 
Wish me luck!

I haven't lost any weight like I was hoping but my clothes still fit good so lets hope it's muscle :) My last (and only) marathon I gained 5 lbs during training so I'm really trying not to let that happen again. It's easy to think you can eat whatever since you just ran for almost Three Hours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment