Sunday, February 19, 2012

Best Friends

Best Friends

Pictures taken by my talented friend, Nicole
 
John Thomas loves sweet Kennedy!
To be fair I think everyone does. She is the most mild mannered, sweet, loving dog you will meet. Her world was flipped upside down when this little man came in the picture a little over a year ago.

 She now must go on a scavenger hunt to find her food.......


She can't just get a drink of water anytime.....
My son trying to fit his whole body in her little water bowl. 

But at the end of the day I think Kennedy loves JT too.

Mostly because of this.....
 Feeding Kennedy

 Sharing snacks

and my favorite

How can you not laugh?! 
I love spending my days with these two!


1 comment:

  1. Kennedy is a great floor cleaner...I sure wished I had her at your sisters during Christmas...I got tired of cleaning the floor!

    ReplyDelete