Thursday, February 2, 2012

One Year Pics




How handsome is he?!?!
 
My little man has grown so much in one year! I feel so blessed!!

John Thomas 1-24-2011
weight    7lbs 12ounces
length         20.5 inches

John Thomas 1-24-2012
weight     22lbs 8ounces
length           30.5inches
He is right under the 50% for weight and right over the 75% for height. Wish I was too ;)

Pictures taken by nikkijamesphotography.com

The main picture on my page was taken by dorothynicolephotography.com
Nicole also took our engagement, newborn and 6month pictures. Since we moved in opposite directions in the country I had to find someone else to take his one year.
Nicole has also just added design to her business. She is so talented!!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa!! he's adorable and you guys are such a cute family!! Thanks for the shout out! Now send me some pics so I can make you a blog banner!! :)

    ReplyDelete