Thursday, February 16, 2012

Life is good

It was so nice to have a date night! With Tommy's work schedule and not having family around to help with babysitting date nights are few and far between!
Notice the birthday banner in the background. I don't have the heart to take it down yet!

JT ready for bed. Mommy and Daddy going out to celebrate Valentine's Day.
We went to Tommy's favorite restaurant, PF Changs. I'm not much of a fan but I have not been in probably over a year so I thought it as only fair :)

Weekend Run
This past week was an easy week so my long run was only 10 miles. It was cold!! But I had a good run. Hoping to be able to run with a running group this weekend - I have 16!

John Thomas' new game
Everything goes in my shoes! balls, dog food, etc
On a side note - my new shoes. I love new running shoes! I was fitted for running shoes about 8 years ago and still love them. I am refitted every couple years but still go back to my favorites. Find a good running shoe and stick with it!!

Just a small snack.
John Thomas had a play date and she requested popcorn. He was a happy little man.

I am so thankful that we have got settled in Ohio and found a routine.
 Life is good. And I am so thankful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment