Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Healthy Recipes

I tried two new healthy recipes this weekend. 

Cauliflower Pizza Crust
This entire pizza has around 430 calories! I ate half of it and I was full.  But if you are really hungry you can eat the entire pizza without feeling guilty! Best tip - make your crust thin. It is crispy more like a dough crust. I left mine too thick in the middle and it was more like cauliflower but still good.
Here's the link to the pizza. Enjoy!



Protein Pancakes

My pancakes had under 200 calories for three pancakes! Calories will vary depending on the type of protein powder you use. I am going to try a different powder next time. Mine were a little dry but filling for under 200 calories! I will make them again (probably this week :) 
They were both actually pretty good! I will definitely make them both again.
Here's the link. Enjoy!


I also had a 13 mile training run. I averaged a 9:20 pace. I would have loved a 9 pace but winds were 15+ miles per hour. Will you really ever get perfect weather?! This weekend is a shorter run.

Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment