Thursday, January 26, 2012

First Birthday!

WOW! I can not believe how much life can change in one year.
January 24, 2011 5:30pm - After 15.5 hours of labor, two epidurals that did not take John Thomas made his grand appearance in this world. We were living a Fayetteville, AR.
January 24, 2012 5:30pm - John Thomas is busy playing with his friends in the play care at the the gym and eating popcorn while I am finishing teaching a Body Pump class. We are now living in Centerville, OH.
Life has changed SO much and I love it!!! We have a completely healthy boy who loves his mommy and daddy and is growing from a baby to a toddler more and more everyday. John Thomas loves crawling around the house trying to see what he can get into next. He has recently found the toilet and toilet paper. He can wave, blow kisses, clap and loves to talk. He has the perfect little smile that fills my heart with joy. 
Tommy walked in his room the other day while I was holding him and as clear as day he turned around and said "Hi Daddy" Tommy and I both were completely shocked! My nephew was here for a couple days and he was running around and John Thomas said "Gavin" as clear as he could! His other words right now are mamamama, dadadada, needy (Kennedy) and done (when he finishes eating). It is so amazing to watch him grow and change. I feel beyond blessed to be his mother. So thankful!!!
on to the big party..........
JT's "PAW"TY


12 Months of JT banner




 Birthday Cake - it was cupcakes.
So cute and so good!

All of our "dog" food





I did not get a picture of the pizza but I found a large dog bone cookie cutter and cut all the pizza in dog bone shape. 

The kids made dog ears to wear.

Birthday Boy!


I think his party was a success!

My dad, step mother and Gavin surprised us by driving from Alabama to celebrate his birthday with us! We had a great time but i did not take one picture :(

I am really looking forward to watching my little man grow and change over the next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment